10% off for wedding groups
Discounts for wedding groups
We offer a 10% discount on our direct rates for wedding groups in Coolum staying with us for 2 or more nights.
Away from the hustle and bustle and near secluded beaches, our villas are the perfect setting for a romantic honeymoon ... with a free bottle of champagne awaiting the newlyweds!
Local outdoor wedding venues
Outdoor weddings are incredibly popular on the Sunshine Coast. Here area few nearby locations for you to consider:
- Third Bay - Third Bay Park is located just south of Coolum Beach and immediately opposite The Point Coolum Beach. Boasting outstanding ocean views it is a very secluded beach and an ideal location for wedding ceremonies and events
- Coolum Beach – This is a family friendly beach with good access and a boardwalk perfect for photos. The surf club is a popular spot for weddings and the nearby parks are popular locations for wedding ceremonies as well.
- Point Perry Lookout – With spectacular views of the coastline from the viewing platform and a picnic shelter, this is a favourite spot in Coolum for outdoor weddings.
- Point Arkwright – With fantastic coastal views, this is a lovely spot for wedding ceremonies. Choose between The Headlands Lookout, Dewar Street Lookout and Andrew Street lookout
You can find out more about outdoor wedding venues on the Sunshine Coast by visiting the Council website here.
Organising an outdoor wedding on the Sunshine Coast
To host an outdoor wedding on the Sunshine Coast you will need a permit for your ceremony from the Sunshine Coast Council. Applications usually only take around 10 days to be approved, but don’t make any firm plans until you have your approval in writing.
We love hosting wedding groups so call us on 07 5440 9888 to arrange your wedding and honeymoon accommodation.
- Minimum stay of 2 nights
- excludes school holiday periods