Looking for somewhere for 21 days or more? Whether you're escaping the southern winter, relocating for work or simply after a sea change, our fa...Learn More Book
Coolum Accommodation Holiday Packages
Curate your stay with these special offers
The Point Coolum is a place to completely unwind, without airs and graces; a place everyone will feel they truly belong.
Fabulous long stay rates
Looking for somewhere for 21 days or more?
Whether you're escaping the southern winter, relocating for work or simply after a sea change, our fantatsic long stay rates could be just the ticket. All rates sinclude:
- Ocean views as far as teh eye can see
- Superb sunrises with birdsong
- Access to secluded Third Bay, right on our door step
- Hi-speed 100/100 business grade internet service with unlimited data
- 80+ TV channels and a Movie Vault with more than 1,000 titles
- Weekly cleaning service with freshly laundered linen
- Flexible cancellation policy
- Choose from a range of villas to suit your needs
- Free parking
|Room Category||3-4 wks||5-6 wks||7 wks +|
|1 Bedrooom Executive||$1,060||$990||$920|
|2 Bedroom Executive||$1,370||$1,280||$1,185|
|2 Bedroom Terrace||$1,490||$1,390||$1,290|
|3 Bedroom Executive||$1,760||$1,640||$1,525|
|3 Bedrooom Terrace||$2,035||$1,900||$1,765|
Want to find out more? Please give us a call on 07 5440 9888 and we'd be delighted to see how we can help.
Valid Dates: 27 January 2022 - 15 September 2022. Blackout periods applyBook Package
10% Off for wedding groups
Discounts for weddings groups
We offer a 10% discount on our direct rates for wedding groups in Coolum staying with us for 2 or more nights.
Away from the hustle and bustle and near secluded beaches, our villas are the perfect setting for a romantic honeymoon ... with a free bottle of champagne awaiting the newlyweds!
Local outdoor wedding venues
Outdoor weddings are incredibly popular on the Sunshine Coast. Here area few nearby locations for you to consider:
- Third Bay - Third Bay Park is located just south of Coolum Beach and immediately opposite The Point Coolum Beach. Boasting outstanding ocean views it is a very secluded beach and an ideal location for wedding ceremonies and events
- Coolum Beach – This is a family friendly beach with good access and a boardwalk perfect for photos. The surf club is a popular spot for weddings and the nearby parks are popular locations for wedding ceremonies as well.
- Point Perry Lookout – With spectacular views of the coastline from the viewing platform and a picnic shelter, this is a favourite spot in Coolum for outdoor weddings.
- Point Arkwright – With fantastic coastal views, this is a lovely spot for wedding ceremonies. Choose between The Headlands Lookout, Dewar Street Lookout and Andrew Street lookout
You can find out more about outdoor wedding venues on the Sunshine Coast by visiting the Council website here.
Organising an outdoor wedding on the sunshine coast
To host an outdoor wedding on the Sunshine Coast you will need a permit for your ceremony from the Sunshine Coast Council. Applications usually only take around 10 days to be approved, but don’t make any firm plans until you have your approval in writing.
We love hosting wedding groups so call us on 07 5440 9888 to arrange your wedding and honeymoon accommodation.Book Package
Terms and Conditions: Minimum stay of 2 nights Excludes school holiday periods