We take hygiene seriously, even when there isn't a dangerous virus on the loose! So we're taking a few extra precautions for your safety and ours. We've even undergone a national certificiationto be recognised by the Queensland Tourism Industry Council as a "Covid Clean Practicing Business".
- Our high cleaning standards are now even more stringent. We meticulously clean all surfaces that are touched in a property including door handles, keys, remotes, light switches, lamps, all hard surfaces. Special attention is paid to surfaces containing materials known to prolong the life of the coronavirus.
- Once a room has been cleaned, we do not enter it again. If a room is entered for any reason, it is re-cleaned.
- Our housekeeping staff have undergone specialist training with hospital grade products.
- Our staff are all supplied personal protective equipment and trained in its proper use, as well as pre and post use procedures.
- We have implemented a self check-in and check-out service that does not require face-to-face contact and when you visit our holiday accommodation during Covid-19. However, we are never far away if you need us.
We can also asisst you with arranging for deliveries and groceries.
To reassure our guests