We're COVID Conscious
We take hygiene seriously, even when there isn't a dangerous virus on the loose! So when visiting you may notice we're taking a few extra precautions for your safety, and ours. We've even undergone a national certificiation to be recognised by the Queensland Tourism Industry Council as a "Covid Clean Practicing Business".
- Our high cleaning standards are now even more stringent. We meticulously clean all surfaces that are touched inside a property including door handles, keys, remotes, light switches, lamps and all hard surfaces. Special attention is paid to surfaces containing materials known to prolong the life of the coronavirus.
- Once a room has been cleaned, we do not enter it again. If a room is entered for any reason, it is re-cleaned.
- Our housekeeping staff have undergone specialist training and we use hospital grade cleaning products.
- Our staff are provided personal protective equipment and trained in its proper use and we have pre and post use procedures for them to avoid cross contamination.
- We have also implemented a self check-in and check-out service that does not require face-to-face contact. If you prefer a contactless check-in when you visit our holiday accommodation , just let us know. REgardless of which option you choose, we are never far away if you need us.
We can also asisst you with arranging for deliveries and groceries. Just ask.
We're looking forward to welcoming you to our little haven.