We take hygiene seriously, even when there isn't a dangerous virus on the loose! So we're taking a few extra precautions for your safety and ours.
- Our high cleaning standards are now even more stringent. We meticulously clean all surfaces that are touched in a property including door handles, keys, remotes, light switches, lamps, all hard surfaces. Special attention is paid to surfaces containing materials known to prolong the life of the coronavirus.
- Where possible, we leave rooms vacant for 3 days between occupants. This is a purely precautionary measure.
- Once a room has been cleaned, we do not enter it again. If a room is entered for any reason, it is re-cleaned.
- Our housekeeping staff have undergone specialist training with hospital grade products.
- Our staff are all supplied personal protective equipment and trained in it's proper use, as well as pre and post use procedures.
- We have implemented a self check-in and check-out service that does not require face-to-face contact and when you visit us for getting our holiday accommodation sunshine beach during this Covid-19. However, we are never far away if you need us.
For guests who may be isolating on their own, we check in with you daily to see how you are doing and to see if you have all that you need. See our sea villa services in Coolum Beach
We can asisst you with arranging for deliveries and groceries.