CONDITIONS OF BOOKING & OCCUPANCY
- Please read these conditions carefully. On checking-in each person (“the Guest”) acknowledges and agrees that these conditions apply and extend to any person (also referred to as “Guest” or "Invitee") occupying or visiting the villa or complex and/ or using the facilities in the complex at the invitation of or with the authority of the Guest.
- Charges must be paid by credit card before occupancy commences.
- Occupancy starts and finishes on the dates shown on the receipt
- We accept bookings in good faith and these bookings may be subject to change. We cannot be held responsible for circumstances beyond our control. That is, if the property is sold or withdrawn from the holiday letting pool, if the property is altered in any way, or the owner requires the property for their own use or any other bona fide reason.
- The Guest will be liable for payment of any charges incurred by the Guest together with all replacements and necessary costs for any damage or loss to the apartment and its contents or the Body Corporate property caused by the Guest.
- Charges will be made for any additional cleaning or relocating of furniture
- The apartment must not be used for any unlawful purpose.
- The Guest and their invitees must only park cars in the designated parking areas. One car space is provided per property booking.
- Only the number of people shown on the booking may stay in the apartment overnight. Guests in rooms after midnight are deemed as overnight guests.
- Neither the Body Corporate, the Manager nor the apartment owner is liable for any damage or loss of property which the Guest may sustain while on the complex.
- The by-laws, rules and regulations of the complex and any reasonable direction of the Manager must be complied with. The apartment must be vacated if after receiving a warning the Guest fails to comply.
- There is no refund for early departure.
- The Manager may inspect the apartment at any time with reasonable notice and at any time without notice if the Manager is of the opinion that there has been a breach of these conditions.
- Whilst care is taken to ensure that the description of facilities at The Point Coolum Beach is accurate we cannot be held responsible for any misinterpretation. If any feature or facility is essential to the guest’s requirements we suggest the guest checks this with the reservation staff at time of booking.
- Lock-Out Procedure: A fee of $100 will be charged in the event staff are called out between 6pm – 8am due to misplaced or lost keys to gain access to the property. In the event of being locked out please dial 07 5440 9888.
- In the event of the Guest desiring to cancel the booking, please see the deposit & cancellation policy.
- The guest authorises the Manager to charge the credit card provided for the booking for any loss, damage, monetary contribution for which the Guest is liable under this document or otherwise.
- If the occupancy ends or is terminated, the Guest must immediately vacate the apartment. The Manager is authorised to do whatever is required to enforce the eviction to the Guest and removal of the Guest’s property.
- Animals or pets are not to be brought onto the premises, with the exception of guide dogs.
- Our pools and pool areas are for the use of in-house guests only.
- An additional charge of $80.00 will apply for any keys which are lost or damaged.
- Renovations: Properties throughout Coolum Beach are continuously being renovated either in the same complex or nearby properties. This is beyond our control and neither the management nor owners can be held accountable for what another owner does in his property. In the event work is being carried out in our building we will endeavour to minimise the disturbance to our guests. No responsibility will be taken for disturbances or inconveniences caused by these renovations.
- Under 18’s: All guests under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a parent/guardian or an individual over the age of 18. We reserve the right to refuse any booking if the legal guardian over 18 cannot provide current photo ID on check in.
- At time of booking a deposit is required for all bookings. Please see Deposit and Cancellation policy
- The guest agrees to pay daily rate on apartment for any downtime on the unit caused by damage by the guest. (i.e.: Unit cannot be rented out)
- We accept MasterCard, Visa and American Express cards.
- Credit card charges: A surcharge of 3.85% applies to all American Express card payments
- A booking that has not been confirmed by a deposit being paid is not guaranteed.
Low & mid-season: Guest will be charged a prepayment of the first night after reservation and the remaining amount in the 3 days before arrival.
High season: Guest will be charged a prepayment of the first night after reservation and the remaining amount in the 14 days before arrival.
The Point Coolum Beach adopts the following practice when dealing with cancellation of a booking:
- Low & mid-season: You will be charged a $50 administration fee for cancellations more than 3 days before arrival. Cancellations within the 3 days before arrival will incur a fee equal to the first night's accommodation charges.
- High Season: Guest will be charged the first night when cancelling after reservation and the total price if you cancel in the 14 days before arrival.
THIS POLICY IS ENDORSED BY THE AUSTRALIAN RESIDENT ACCOMMODATION MANAGERS ASSOCIATION (ARAMA).