CAMCOOL PTY LTD T/AS THE POINT COOLUM BEACH
ABN 41 160 987 093
THE POINT COOLUM BEACH reserves the right to modify this statement from time to time and such modifications will become effective from the date such modifications are displayed on this web site.
What information is stored by The Point Coolum Beach?
We store information that you knowingly provide whilst using this website.
Certain statistical information will also be recorded by us when you visit this website, such as:
- a record of your IP address;
- the date and time of your visit to this web site;
- the pages accessed and documents downloaded;
- the referring web page; and
- if you contact us, the type of browser and operating system that you use.
- As you use this web site such information will be stored in a database controlled by Fastrack Group.
How is your information used?
Any personally identifiable information that is stored by us as a result of your use of this website will not be sold, rented or otherwise traded by us to any third party. However, personal information provided by you for the purpose of obtaining any products or services will be tracked, edited and/or disclosed to:
- provide you information that you have requested;
- comply with the law; or
- lessen a serious threat to a person’s health or safety
In order to improve the operation of this website, we may also aggregate statistical information referred to above about a users' use of this website. Such statistical information may also be disclosed to third parties, however, no personally identifiable information will be disclosed except to comply with the law.
Third Party web sites linked to this website
A third party website may be linked to this website from time to time. Such third party websites are not owned or controlled by The Point Coolum Beach, and therefore we will not be responsible for the conduct of the third parties operating such websites.
Use of your e-mail address
We may use your email address to:
- Send you follow ups on products or services you have ordered, used or inquired about; and
- Keep you informed of changes to this web site and the products and services offered through this website.
- Keep you informed of special events and offers. You have the option of not receiving any further e-mails by notifying us of your choice not to receive them.
Any of your personal information held by us is held secure in a manner designed to protect information from internal and external access by anyone other than specifically authorised staff of The Point Coolum Beach.
Whilst reasonable steps have and will be taken to ensure the security of data submitted on this website, The Point Coolum Beach does not warrant that this website and the systems which operate it will be without error or interruption, or will be free from unauthorised or fraudulent access.
Accessing and amending your personal information
If your personal information is stored by us, you may:
- view your personal information; and/or
- amend or update your personal information
by contacting The Point Coolum Beach, telephone: +61 (0)7 5440 9888.
Access to your personal information will only be denied in exceptional circumstances as outlined in the Privacy legislation applicable in the Commonwealth of Australia.
Other ways to send The Point Coolum Beach information
There are security risks in transmitting information via the internet. These risks should be assessed when deciding whether to use online services. If you do not wish to transmit information via a website, there are other ways which you can provide the information to us, including posting it to us at 1 Bay Terrace, Coolum Beach, Queensland 4573 Australia.